Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Girly Valentines Day Gifts! (Part 1)


Last week I made up all of my Valentines Day gifts. And I decided to do something 
different this year.............


I made up these Valentines like I've done before..........


VERY fun card-stock that I found at a church sale......


All of them WERE looking nice, until.......


I decided to cut some more paper and thought it would be fine to
leave the finished ones on the cutting board (I was only using half of it and didn't think about the fact that sliding the papers across it "might" pull the others in too! :( Oops!)


Here is the result! :( oh well.....


I only lost two of them and the rest turned out pretty good! :) 


I borrowed (with permission) My Mom's Calligraphy markers.........


AND her hole punches......

Thanks Mom! :)


Here is the finished result! 


This was a REALLY fun project, but............There's more..............
In part 2..........Which SHOULD be up before Valentines day (I hope!) :)

I hope you all will come back for part 2!

~Wholesome Joy~

--------------------------------------------

Linking Up On.....





12 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely try to do some of that :)

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it! GOOD! <3

      Delete
  2. Looks pretty so far! Don't you just love Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I TOTALLY DO!!! :) BTW Thank you so much for following my blog! It made my day to see that! :) <3

      Delete
  3. So cute...can't wait to see part 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Part 2 should be up in a few days :) Thanks for dropping by! <3

      Delete
  4. They did turn out nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made chic cute cards! I love anything that is pink and girly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I'm of the "pink and girly" kind too! :) Thanks for stopping by and fro the great comment! <3

      Delete
  6. I wish I would have seen this before valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I know! There were so many fun idea's! :) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~