Friday, February 20, 2015

Tasty Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe!



I'd have to say that (at least at the moment! :) Carrot cake is my favorite cake! 
This is a recipe that I've tweaked and  and I LOVE IT! 

--------------------------------------










------------------------------------
Tasty Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe!
----------------------------------
1. 2 Cups of Flour.
2. 1 tsp. of Baking Powder.
3. 1 tsp. Baking Soda.
4. 3 tbsp. Cinnamon.
5. 1/4 tsp. salt.
6. 1 1/2 cups Butter (or Olive Oil)
7.  2 cups Sugar.
8. 4 eggs.
9. 4 cups grated Carrots

----------------------------------------------------
1. Mix all cake ingredients and put in a greased 9"x 13" pan
2. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
----------------------------------------


---------------------------
Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe!
-----------------------
1. 1/4 cup butter.
2. 4 oz. cream cheese.
3. 1/2 lb. Powdered Sugar.
4. 1/2 tsp. Vanilla. (I use more then this) 
-------------
Optional:
----------------
1. 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts.
-------------------
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Mix and then add the others. 
sprinkle Walnut on top and serve.
-------------------
Serves 15 - 20 people
-------------








Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

~Wholesome Joy~

-------------------------------

Linking Up On....


-------------------------------
This Recipe was featured on

The Weekend Potluck!

On


---------------------------

22 comments:

  1. surely. it looks so yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So moist and delicious.... it was wonderful! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so good to make it again! <3

      Delete
  3. Haven't made carrot cake for ages - Have never tried making it in an oven dish. Genius! Found you through Thank Goodness its Thursday - Feel free to join in with #Bakeoftheweek too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this inspired you to make it again! :) I'm so glad you stopped by! <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you! I've been seeing tons of carrot cake recipes lately, and they all seem to have 1 million ingredients. I just wanted a simple, but awesome carrot cake, and I just found it! I'll be saving this recipe to make soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...I'm so glad you like it! :) This is one recipe that I LOVE! <3

      Delete
  5. Looks so yummy and moist a must try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I just found the recipe I'm going to use for cake for a church fellowship meal Sunday. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to use it for our church dinner tomorrow but they just cancelled it :( Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  7. I love carrot cake! And I feel like it should be healthy with all those veggies in out. This week I bough carrots, after forgetting I just bought a bag already. Now I know what to do with all those carrots! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this recipe calls for about 2 more cups then normal (which is why I LOVE IT! :) <3

      Delete
  8. Carrot is my husband favorite cake and every year for his birthday I have to bake him one. I use mostly what you use but I do use organic unbleached flour and coconut oil instead of butter. Thanks for sharing on Real Food Fridays. Pinned & twitted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite too! :) I haven't used the coconut oil in it before (I do use it frequently though) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  9. Carrot Cake is my kryptonite.

    Thanks for sharing on Tasty Tuesdays. Hope to see you back next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Funny! Thanks for dropping by! <3

      Delete
  10. Thanks for linking up to the Tasty Tuesday Linky. I've been this recipe to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the receipe. Never knew can bake a cake with just mixing all the ingredients without using a mixer. Will try this receipe. Looks easy and delicious.

    Seet Yin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I hope you enjoy it! ;)

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~