Friday, February 6, 2015

Girly Valentines Day Gifts! (Part 2)


Here is part 2 of the Girly Valentines Day Gifts!     


I was shopping with one of my brothers early last week at a grocery store 
and came across a BIG display of Primroses that where on sale, I called my Mom and she had me get 5. I didn't get many then (only 2) but when I was talking to Mom about that later that day I had the idea that they would make good Valentines day gifts! So...........


We went back that evening a I got 15 more! :) Needless to say some of my brothers were
 NOT very happy with me about having flowers all over the place. :)


I added the paper Valentines to the outside of the pots (after cleaning all of the dirt off them)




All of them together! :)






I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Valentines Day!

~Wholesome Joy~

-----------------------------------------------

Linking Up On.......


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea, my dear! I like the idea of giving a flower plant rather than a bouquet because this way it will last longer :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too! :) I hope you are having a good weekend too! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Happy Valentines Day to you too! :) Have a great week! <3

      Delete
  3. They look nice and were really fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~