Friday, August 29, 2014

My Garage Sale Finds!


Hi Everyone! 
I'm going to share my garage sale Finds from a few weekends ago!
(Disclaimer)
This was an unusually good Garage Sale day 
(there are lots of times we go and I don't get anything) 
And most of the time things don't just fall into our laps! lol!

#1


This is a talbots Pure Silk Dress that
 I got for $.50 at a church sale
(I couldn't find anything wrong with it)

#2


$.50
This is a Linda Matthins New York which
 I think is just a J.C. Penny brand.
It still had the tag and looks to be brand new!


#3


I got this skirt for free and am planning to 
eventually turn it into a purse
(I love dark denim!) 


#4


I picked up this little bag for $.10 
It's is brand new condition!

 #5 And #6


These Kenneth Cole Reaction flats were $1.50
I've been looking for some Black flats and 
God provided them at just the right price!
(Not to mention they're adorable! lol!)



And this Rosetti Purse was $.50
(I LOVE the long shoulder strap!)


#7

And Now for the FUN of the day.......................


This is an ADORABLE little ducky that I got for $.50 
It quacks and opens and shuts it's mouth! I LOVE IT! 
(P.S. It's for the church Nursery)

Grand total for the day was  $3.60!

Thanks so much for joining me!
And I hope you all have a great weekend!

~Wholesome Joy~

Linking Up On.......

18 comments:

  1. That's very cool you got all those things for such a good price! :-)
    ~Katie @ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pure Silk dress is very similar to one I have! :)

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fun! I love polka dots! Have you voted yet? There's a pole on the right side of the site and I would love it if you voted! Thanks for the great comment! <3

      Delete
  3. Oah how I LOVE garage sales!! You found some adorable items - I especially love the polka dot dress and the little duck! Quack quack! :P

    Thank you so much for following my blog! In return, I am following you too! I am so excited to see your new series!

    - Melanie (www.athistage.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE garage sales too! (I get almost all of my wardrobe in the summer-time at them!) I am looking foreword to wearing the dress (I've been sick for 5 weeks and have not been to church)
      Thank you so much for following my blog! BTW I like yours a lot! <3

      Delete
  4. Wow, what great deals! Love the dress and the shoes; super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the shoes were the best deal (I've been wearing them a ton, and I LOVE THEM!! Thanks for the great comment! <3

      Delete
  5. Garage sales are so fun! Good finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love yard sales. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you found quite the lovely items! The dress is stunning and the jean skirt will make a darling purse - have you made it yet?

    Thank you so much, dear one, for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have started on the skirt and it is sitting half done in my work bag! :P Oh well....I'll try to get back to it soon! :) Thanks for dropping by! <3

      Delete
  8. Love it! I love going to garage sales too! So fun to find those bargains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! (We were out Garage sale-ing this morning:) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~