Monday, August 25, 2014

When should I start my new series? (Lessons From Narnia!)



Hi everyone!
       I would LOVE it if you vote on when I should start my new series! It's called Lessons From Narnia. The poll ends on September 8th because Narnia is my FAVORITE series of books and movies and since September 8th is my Birthday (and I ALWAYS watch the first Narnia movie (The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe) on my birthday I thought it was fitting! I hope you all have fun deciding when I should post it!

     Remember the poll closes September 8th!



(NOTE) I'm using pictures I've taken from my
 copy of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
The original work is not mine! 

4 comments:

  1. I would suggest doing it soon! I would love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You're my close neighbor over at Monday's Musings, and I was immediately intrigued by your post title. I LOVE these books!! I read them when I was in my 20's (I'm now 60!) - and they changed so much about my walk with Jesus. Deepened it and made it so much more intimate. I say, start this series soon!! Now! There is so much to be gleaned through these books - especially learning more about a lion who isn't safe, but is good.

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be starting it soon (at least I think I will be) I've been sick for 5 weeks and am having a hard time getting to it! :( Hopefully it will be coming soon! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~