Monday, October 27, 2014

My Fun Fall Outfit 2 (Burnt Orange and Cream)




This is the outfit I wore to church yesterday!
I was looking for a outfit that looked fall-ish but was still cool and summer-y 
(sorry about my strange words :)
It was supposed to be in the eighties and sunny! 
(It turned out to be a BEAUTIFUL day by the way!)


I chose this Orange dress because it's Linen which is nice and cool!
I didn't want to wear brown or black with it (it would look to winter-y (sorry) :) 
so I decided on cream!


I LOVE these shoes! I think I found them at a church garage sale for about $1.00?
They are Italian leather and SO comfortable! 
They are also size 38 (if you know anything about European sizing! :) Which BTW I don't)



Don't you LOVE all of the fall leaves in our yard? !!!



By the way, the reason the bottom part of my hair is SO messy is this is about 2:30 in the afternoon and I fixed it at 8:00 in the morning + I stood outside at church for about 1/2 an hour :( Oops!



The earrings were a gift from Mom & Dad on my last Birthday! :)


And the necklace was also a gift from them (Christmas two years ago!)
P.S. This is an old picture (just about Christmas time last year)


-------------------------------
1. Dress; American Living; 100% Linen! Gift
2. Shirt; Designers Originals; Cotton. Garage sale $0.50
3. Shoes; Spring Step;  Made in Italy! Church Garage Sale $1.00
Necklace; Gift from Mom & Dad
Earrings Gift Again from Mom & Dad! :)
------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed My Fun Fall Outfit 2!

---------------------------
Thanks for stopping by.........I hope you'll come back soon! 

~Wholesome Joy~

----------------------------

Linking Up On.....
       

                                                                 



14 comments:

  1. That's such a cute dress! I love it! ;-)
    Have a great day!
    ~Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I especially love the earrings and necklace and the whole vintage-y look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was a fun quick outfit! And SOOOO comfy! :) <3

      Delete
  4. Great outfit... and great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your fall outfit. I especially like the idea of wearing a shirt under a spaghetti strap dress to make it modest! I wouldn't have thought of that. I would wear a cardigan over something like that but your idea makes it more suitable more warmer weather. Thanks for sharing on the Art of Home-Making Mondays this week! Please join in again next Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a few of my friends that styled them that way and I guess it stuck! :) Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  6. SUPER cute! Fall is definitely my favorite time of the year. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that it has the cutest clothes :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear, what a beautiful outfit! So fresh and modest - I love it :) And your shoes are darling.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie! I must say.....Opening my blog today and seeing 1 new follower and all of your wonderful comments MADE MY DAY! Thank you so much! :) I look forward to getting to know you (I love your blog and linkup BTW!) <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~