Monday, May 19, 2014

A Week In Pictures!


I'm back! We finished the garage sale on Saturday and we are so glad it's over! So here are the highlights of this last week. We got TONS of stuff out of our house!

                                                             My "little sister" turned 13 :)
These are pictures of the decorations for her birthday
 (and they were purple NOT blue like it looks like in this picture!)

                              and we had a great Sunday full of fellowship with other believers.
                                 
This is one of my favorite sights of
summer.......clothes on the line again!
Another storm on the horizon.....
And more flower pictures! (pink! :) )

And our life is getting back to normal!
Hence this blog is getting back to normal!
 
 
Posted On.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~