Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Fun Fall Outfit! (First Ever Outfit Post!)


Hi Everyone! 
This is my first ever outfit post. Yay! First off these are my Jeans that I re-purposed!
 The posts about that are Re-purposed Jeans Tutorial Part 1 and

Everything I am wearing is from a garage sale or thrift store, except
 the necklace!


My necklace was a gift from one of my friends two Christmas's ago
(I wear it a lot!)



I got this vest for a GREAT deal at a garage sale. You can read about it in My Garage Sale Finds!

My green sweater is one of the recent finds (for fall and winter) and I LOVE it!  


My earrings were some that I bought from my Mom at
 our garage sale :)



Here is the ring I ALWAYS wear on my right hand.......It is the symbol of Christ
 (His mark on me)


This is my purity ring, 
In our family on our 13th birthday we are given a 
Purity ring for girls and a Purity badge for boys 
(the badge is gold plated and they can choose what goes on it)
and we can also choose our own rings.
For my ring my Mom gave me a choice between a "Claudaugh purity ring" 
or one of her rings, do you want to guess which I chose? :)

Mom's ring was also pretty special because it was one that my Dad 
gave to her as a gift! It's a 18 caret gold ring with little tiny diamond chips.
 It means WAY more to me then on of the other ones would have! 




I've had these shoes FOREVER and they are so comfortable!



-----------------------------------------

Earrings ~ Garage sale
Rings ~ Gifts
Necklace ~ Gift Charming Charlies
Vest; Linda Matthews ~ Garage Sale $0.50
Green Sweater; Liz & Co. ~ Garage Sale $0.50
White Under Tank; Christopher & Banks ~ Garage Sale $0.25
Jeans; Focus 2000 ~ Thrift Store $1.00
Shoes; Keds ~ I have no idea where there from! 

---------------------------------------------

I hope you all are having a great weekend!
 ~Wholesome Joy~

Linking Up On.





10 comments:

  1. That's a cute outfit! It was a great first outfit post! :-)
    ~Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was kind of hard to get the pictures! (I had to use a tripod the timer on the camera) :) I'm so glad you enjoyed it! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, beautiful pictures! I love your outfit!:)
    They are so pretty yet inexpensive!
    Great post xoxo
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I mostly shop at garage sales and I LOVE it! Thanks for dropping by! <3

      Delete
  3. Very cute outfit! I love the colors! they go so well together. :D

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your outfit looks great! Thanks for showing that super cute clothes can be found at thrift stores - that's where we usually shop! I look forward to more of your outfit posts in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww......... Thanks! I haven't had time to do another one yet, but hopefully soon! <3

      Delete
  5. AnonymousJune 08, 2015

    I would LOVE to have you share this and other outfit Posts on Wearing with Wisdom at KingMakerBlog.com . The link-up party is every Wednesday starting at 6am MST and runs for a week. Please join us and inspire others !!!
    Thanks , Leticia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will try to stop by! Thanks again! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~