Friday, May 9, 2014

Spring Happenings :)





Hi everyone! I'm so sorry it's been a week (or so :P) since I posted,
 but this next week is Garage sale week!
        we are getting ready for the sale and are working like CRAZY!
I just wanted to let you all know that I will not (as far as I know)
be posting anything this week (garage sale starts Tuesday and ends Saturday)
so see you all next week!

In the meantime here is a post to hold you over!

Spring storm clouds

a beautiful swallowtail butterfly we found

bushes in bloom after the rain(look close at the picture and
 you can see the water droplets on the flowers!)

I'm pretty sure this is "Star of Bethlehem"

Our redbud tree in full bloom (you can see a recipe to make
 Redbud Chief Salad over at my Mom's blog Here)




A little baby Squirrel stuck in the tree 



I have four posts in the mix but I will not be able to finish them
until next week but...........here's a teaser!
 one of them has to do with little oval blue and round things....anyone have a guess?
 If so write me a comment with what you think it is!
and at least one of the others is going to be a project, and then there's another recipe!

See you all next week! Thanks for stopping by!

Posted On.

25 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! I love spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures..... that last squirrel picture is especially appealing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun to watch them wasn't it! <3

      Delete
  3. Love your pictures!!! All the beauty God creates :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture is my favourite, although they're all lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think the first one was my favorite too! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photo's. I am so happy to see butterflies and hear birds singing again.
    Spring brings us out of the house and enjoying warmer weather, and are able
    to do things that winter keeps us from.I have a yard sale on Saturday. They require
    a lot of work.
    Visiting from Roses of Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do too! I hope your garage sale goes well! <3

      Delete
  6. I'm visiting from Roses of Inspiration. Your photos are just stunning! I LOVE spring! Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw..Thanks! Thanks for the encouraging comment! <3

      Delete
  7. Nice pictures. Do you know what the flower at the top is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do not (I asked my Mom and she didn't either :( sorry) <3

      Delete
  8. Lovely photos, my dear. They have put a smile on my face.... Spring is definitely arriving in all her glory.

    Thanks for linking up with Roses of Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for giving us a taste of spring. I LOVE the butterfly shots!
    Also-if you are interested in linkups, my friend has this great little photography one on Fridays called "Finding Beauty." I have nothing to do with it (except join myself), but I just think it's fun. It's at http://www.aimeelynn-photography.com/blog/
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for the headsup on the linkup! I joined this morning! :) Thanks again! <3

      Delete
  10. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have that viburnum plant too and it smells amazing! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We've been trying to figure out what that bush was for a LONG TIME!!! Thanks! <3

      Delete
  12. Awesome photos. Thanks for linking up and sharing with us at Funtastic Friday. I hope you can make it again this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~