Sunday, June 8, 2014

What Happened This Month?...........May


Okay I've decided to start a new kind of post on my blog, it will be (hopefully) at the beginning of the month and will be about all of the interesting things that happened the last month!

   So without further ado.......here is the first one!

This month we.........

 1. finished homeschool for the year
 2. celebrated my sisters 13th birthday

 3. had a HUGE garage sale (for 5 days)

 4. planted our garden

 5. took a trip for Memorial Day

 6. did our spring house cleaning (well most of it!)
 7. our backyard has been overrun with little tiny frogs (this is one that my brother is holding)

 8. some of the summer flowers are blooming yay!

 9. I got a early birthday present........way early as in my birthday is in September! (it was so fun!)
(Which I LOVE! Thanks so much girls! :)  )

10. Our strawberries are ripe!

11. And the Blueberries, Blackberries and peaches are ripening

Thanks for Stopping by!

Posted On.



5 comments:

  1. Great Photos! I love the tiny frog. So Cute. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and memorable moments:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo of that tiny frog! I love frogs a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five days?? That really is a huge garage sale! We might be having one before we move, I haven't decided yet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 06, 2014

    Garage sales are a ton of work. a 5 day one? My hat goes off to you!

    I love the little frog! How precious!
    Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~