Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Verse Of The Week; Psalm 4:8

 

    First of all I wanted to say that this is post #50 on my BLOG!!!!

 This last week I had a really hard day it was really busy and then my computer crashed right before bed! (because of an update)  so I was really wound up and upset!


                        I decided to read my Bible for a while before going to bed and I found this verse in psalms that was great and just what I needed!


                 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord,
                                         only makest me dwell in safety.
                                                                   Psalm 4:8

Thanks for stopping by!

Posted On.

5 comments:

  1. Reading God's words is the best thing to do especially when we are upset!
    Amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and great thoughts.....I'm glad you were able to go to the right place for peace and comfort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. certainly was great truth to rest on as you went to sleep that night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's been one of my favorite...and most important... verses, too, for quite a number of years. Nice to hear it again and "see" it again, with your photos, etc. Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 06, 2014

    Beautiful! Love how God shows up and gives us what we need at just the right time. Blessings, Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~