Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Top 10 Posts of 2014!


Okay, so I want to start off by saying that I am SO SORRY for neglecting 
you all for so long :(  
                                (does that sound familiar?)  But I think I'm back! Yay!

Well....This will be my last post in 2014! I look forward to seeing what the new
 year brings and another year with all of you wonderful people! :)

without further ado here are the Top 10 Posts of 2014!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1



#2



#3



#4



#5



#6



#7




#8



#9



#10



P.S These are the top 10 out of  86 posts! 

------------------------------
Linking Up On....

16 comments:

  1. What a wonderful group of posts! I'm so glad you are doing these and I look forward to what you come up with in 2015! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I also have a photography blog. :) maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com. I'm going to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I went to your blog and there wasn't any posts there, are you just starting blogging? Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  3. Great photos. I like the repurposed jeans ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That seems to be the most popular post of the year :) Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  4. Lots of great posts! I love the little bunny. Thanks for joining HSH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them, the bunny is one of my favorites too! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  5. Beautiful work! Love the baby bunny...thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The bunny seems to be the favorite for everybody :) Thanks so much for the great comment and for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  6. Stop by Fabulous Friday and share your sweet blog
    Thanks Maria
    http://www.simplenaturedecorblog.com/fabulous-friday-party-time/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry it took me so long to comment back :( I did go and linkup (great blog BTW) Thanks for stopping by and commenting! <3

      Delete
  7. What a great list of posts! There are a few I am goig to check out after I finish this comment :) Thanks for sharing at Roses of Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comments! I'm glad you like them! <3

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing your top 10 at Good Morning Mondays, blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~