Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Fun Fall Outfit Post 3 (Green, Black & Boots!)


Hi Everyone! 
Sorry but this one is going to be short and sweet!



This is an outfit that I wore last week as a trial for a Sunday outfit.......


I was surprised how well it came together! 


I also must tell you that there will most likely NOT be another outdoor outfit post until spring, unless it is about a coat! :) 
I was crazy enough to go out to get pictures and I only lasted about 5 minutes. (I told you I was crazy) BTW it was about 35 degrees out at the time!


You all had better get used to seeing our hallway (as it is the only place that works for pictures)


Don't you just LOVE our pine trees! 


Okay......So on to the outfit!
This is a dress that my Mom gave me earlier this year and this was the first time I got to wear it!
It is REALLY comfortable (feels kind-of like pajamas)



I paid $0.50 for this hat, and I LOVE it!


The scarf is my first attempt at making a infinity scarf (no I didn't follow directions! :)


The belt was a gift from my Aunt!


I paid $0.50 for these shoes at a church garage sale............


And now for my favorite!


I found these boots  at a garage sale for $3.00! (this is more than I usually pay)
they were brand new and I just couldn't pass them up :)


Needless to say I was THRILLED! 
Well...........I got them home and happened to look at the box..........And the price tag that was on the box........It said $90.00! I couldn't believe it!

Now they are my favorite shoes  


----------------------------------------------

1. Hat; No tag $0.50 at a church sale
2. Infinity Scarf; made by me 
3. Earrings; Gift 
4. Necklace; Gift
5. Belt; Gift
6. Dress; Spiegel ~ Gift
7. Heeled shoes; $0.50 ~ Naturalizers ~ church garage sale
Boots ~ Worthington ~ $3.00

---------------------------------------

I might be off-line for a few days because of travelling to help our grandparents (my Grandpa is having surgery)

I hope you all have a great week!

~Wholesome Joy~

--------------------------
Linking Up On............

8 comments:

  1. Darling outfit! I love your .50 shoes!! They look comfortable and cute!

    I would love for you to share with us this week at the Art of Home-Making Mondays :) Our new link up is running...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw..Thank you so much! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you :( <3

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful outfit... I love how modest it is.... and so feminine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. I love green!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too! :) Thanks so much for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  4. AnonymousJune 11, 2015

    What a great deal on those adorable boots ! Garage sales are THE place to find some nice finds . There are a nice pairing with your dress . Shows of the nice color of the boots and also the dress. Great style !
    Thanks for linking up this Post to Wearing with Wisdom Wednesday party .
    Have a great week !
    leticia

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~