Friday, January 23, 2015

A Walk On A Warm Winter Day.......

This past Sunday after church and lunch (Every first and third Sunday there is a dinner at church) 
we went to a park near the church. We had gone to this park last winter and found that it is a good place to see eagles! (Sadly this time there was only one eagle there and it was a long way off :( Last year there were 5 or 6 sitting on the ice in the river and a few flying)

(A Bluebird!) 
There were plenty of other birds though!
BTW I tried and tried to get a picture of a bluebird and above is the best I could get :( They seemed to know just when I was going to take a picture. :)  



Wild grass in a field....


A Hawk.....


The field again.....


I think this was a Seagull but I'm not sure :)


A closeup of the grass in the field.....


I'm not sure what kind of bird this is?


A cool tree silhouette!


This was about a 4 ft. hole in this tree (Pretty cool!)



A foxtail...........

This was a fun family time.............

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope to see you back soon!!

~Wholesome Joy~

-----------------------------

Linking Up On...

21 comments:

  1. I love your pictures and it was really a nice time with your loved oes and nature:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great walk....the pictures are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has certainly given us a beautiful world to enjoy. I'm so glad you stopped by to link up.
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really did! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  4. Hello my dear! First of all, may I just say it's a joy to "meet" you :) I am very glad you shared your beautiful posts at Roses of Inspiration and I look forward to having you join again.

    Your photos are truly lovely and really show the beauty of God's creation. Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to meet you too! I WILL be back to the linkup! :) Thank you so much for all of your lovely comments! Blessings <3

      Delete
  5. All the photos are beautiful but I must say I enjoyed the simple grass ones the best. They are stunning! Thanks for sharing God's creation with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are my favorites too! :) Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  6. What wonderful photos of beautiful nature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way the grasses catch the light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...I took several pictures of them and that was the only one that turned out :( But at least there was one! <3

      Delete
  8. What great photos, thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  9. What a gorgeous walk...there is something very quiet and still about the winter landscape and I love the grasses in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are lovely! I really like the blue bird. And the grasses. And the hole in the tree. Oh! I just love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are some of my favorites too! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~