Sunday, May 10, 2015

My Week In Pictures #3!


Hi Everyone! Sorry about the brief blogging break! ;) Busy week! 
First off I want to say that I am super proud of my Dad! Last Saturday (Not yesterday but the weekend before) He ran a 5K race and finished in 30 min. and 51 Sec.! Way to go Dad (This was also his first 5K ever) 

(Above) 
This man in the wheelchair was in the 5K and finished in the first half of people! Wow!  


Our pink Azalea bush.....


Some awesome looking train tracks!



The sky on the way to my Dad's race...... (It rained)


A pair of bunnies that are building a nest behind our fence.........


Shoes at Dad's race...... ;)


purple Iris in bloom.........


The other bunny! (Notice his mouth is full of pine needles)


Peonies in the garden.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for walking through another week with me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Wholesome Joy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Linking Up On......

26 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking me with you! Awesome moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos!!! You have a great eye for getting a good shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some very sharp and intriguing photos - thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/05/a-walk-on-beach.html
    And congratulations to your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Great photos to capture, congrats to your dad! I love the rabbits, there my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...Thanks! I will tell him! I like the rabbits a lot too. =) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  6. Wonderful, interesting collection. The animals are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lovely week, my dear! The man in the wheelchair....wow, what an inspiration! Thanks for joining Roses of Inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It made me think that maybe my problems aren't so big after all! <3

      Delete
  8. That bunny with pine needles in its mouth made me squeal! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that fun! I'd never seen that before so it was super cool! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  9. Very nice. The photo of the rabbit from the back and the railroad tracks are especially nice. :-) Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...Thanks! =) I liked those a lot too! <3

      Delete
  10. The pink Azalea bush is beautiful !! Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Wise Woman Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thank you for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  11. Wow your dad did well. I loved all your photos especially the bunny.
    Kathleen
    Fridays Blog Booster Party

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, that bunny photo (the first one) is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I like that one a lot too! =) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  13. What a neat selection of photographs! Thank you for sharing this on the Art of Home-Making Mondays Joy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~