Wednesday, March 16, 2016

How To Link Your Blog To Your Pinterest Page!


Hi everyone! 
Well I'm back from a VERY long break! (Sorry about that!) life has been SO busy lately, and finding time to write on here didn't make the cut for a few months! ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~

Well, on my long break, just about the only thing I did for the blog was keep up with Pinterest (And even that I didn't do all that well! ;P 

I found something I hadn't before!

Did you know that you can directly link your blog/site and your Pinterest so that you get stats about what people are pinning of yours and what is the most popular? 
I didn't! 
So when I found it I decided to do a tutorial on "How To Link Your Blog To Your Pinterest Page" 

So....Here goes!



The first thing you need to do is go to your Pinterest account page/profile.

In the left hand corner next to the Pinterest icon it says Analytics.

Click on that.




You will see a page (like the one pictured above).

You will see three links, Your Pinterest Profile, Your Audience,
 and one that says "Want to see more?"

Click on that.


It will bring up what is pictured above.




There are two ways to Confirm your website.

1. The copy and paste (first circle in the picture)

2. Download (I used the other one so I don't know how well this works)



So, copy and paste the html code.

Now go to your blog.

(I don't know how this will work on other sites like Wordpress).

click on Template.



Click on Edit HTML (Its under the blog picture on the Template page).



Search the HTML code for <head> and </head> 

(As seen above)




Paste the code you copied in between <head> and </head> 

And click "Save Template"





Like above.


Refresh your Pinterest Analytics and....... 

Your done!

It will say "Check Back Soon!"


A couple of days later you should see stats appearing (they will be small at first)




And there you have it!

I hope this Tutorial helped you and I would LOVE to hear your questions and comments!

P.S. If you liked it, please share! 

Thank You!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Wholesome Joy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~






#Blog  #Pinterest  #Analytics  #Stats  #HTML 




4 comments:

  1. Thx for sharing this. I used it. You might add to your instructions to click "Save Template" after after adding the line of code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I'm new to Pinterest so I honestly don't know how to do to much yet, and I really enjoyed learning this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it helped you! Thank you so much for the great comment! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~