Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pink week after Valentines day!

In honor of Valentines day (and just because I want to do it! lol) I am posting many PINK pictures!
         I hope you enjoy them :)

My old ballet slippers(I just used them for slippers not Ballet)

A cute pin(with a necklace on top)

a Hair clip


A cute notecard that I had to take a picture of :)

And another notecard


                                            And....................Lots and lots more PINK!!!





I hope you enjoyed all of my Pink!!!
 Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
------------------------------------------
Posted On....

4 comments:

  1. such a sweet post. Love that it is filled with memories. Thank you for joining the fun ans sharing your sweet blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty post in pink...love it! Thanks for sharing on the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pink!!! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pink! & especially the pink ballet shoes. All my girls danced except for Sammie. She plays piano. I should of got her into it when she was little. Thanks for sharing at the party.Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~