Monday, February 24, 2014

Verse of the Week Isaiah 41:10


 


 This Weeks Verse is Isaiah 41:10 This verse has a special meaning to our family, one of my brothers was born with medical problems so he had to have many surgeries.  Each time as he was about to go into surgery my Mom would say this verse to comfort him.
     Now it is a verse that I and many of my siblings have memorized and it is a great comfort to me!


     Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed for I am thy God:
            I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea,   
                      I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness
                               
                                                          Isaiah 41:10




 
Posted on.....

16 comments:

  1. Ah, the sweet Word of the Lord. . .soothes the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse!!! Thank you for sharing............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comforting verse! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is one of my favorite verses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such a beautiful, comforting verse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that when we bring God into our challenges, and we teach our children to bring God into them - that is when the word becomes alive to them - just like you describe. What an encouraging story about how scripture was alive in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet reassurance. Thank you. I'm your newest follower! I invite you to visit me! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such an amazing verse and is one of my favorites! How special it must be to your family to have that connection with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful verse, so full of hope and comfort. Thank you so much for linking up with Recommendation Saturday! Heart Hugs, Shelly <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one of my favorite verses. What an awesome reassurance that God strengthens us! God bless!

    Amy @ http://livinglifetruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So comforting. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing at The Weekend Brew!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this verse! One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this verse too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this verse too!! What a wonderful verse to quote before surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful picture - thank you for sharing with Cozy Reading Spot

    Marissa
    http://forfunreadinglist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~