Friday, February 28, 2014

What's for supper?

Earlier this week I was not sure what to make for dinner, so I decided that I would take pictures of whatever I made and post it (a little added incentive!)  This is what I came up with!

A Salad (compliments of my brother)
     with lettuce, egg, cheese and tomato.    

Cheese Bread (although we make our own bread this is not homemade)
with mild cheddar on flat bread. 
Yum!
And spaghetti! 

With kombucha tea.

I think that turned out better then I expected. :)
thanks for stopping by!
------------------------------------------------------
Posted On......

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Visiting through Heart Filled Fridays.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are seriously fantastic! Mouth watering!
    Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look good! Thanks for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." Hope you can join us again this week. http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2014/09/try-new-recipe-tuesday-92.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thank you for hosting the linkup!

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~