Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Storms of Life


  I love clouds. As far back as I can remember I've loved them (it probably started with that one Winnie the pooh story about the dream clouds. Anyone that's watched it will know the one I mean :p lol) That feels really weird to write that :(
                                                                        
I had the idea of taking pictures of the same part of the sky every day at
different times,  to show the difference in just a few minutes

As you can see the same tree is in a lot of these pictures

In the evening

midafternoon

Early evening

afternoon (we had storms that evening).....

But the clouds were gorgeous!

There were two layers of clouds going two different directions...



This one is actually at a park about six months ago 

It was beautiful!

At times the sun would come out and all
of the clouds looked really dark.

For a while it looked like it would blow over....

Most of the clouds were gone






This is that evening right before the storm came

We were still able to be outside as it wasn't raining yet

This is one of the archways in our garden



This is after the storm.....

See the blue sky! It was really pretty with the dark clouds
The sun came back out!
And the clouds were Awesome! They looked even
more beautiful on the back side of the storm then they did when it
was coming in!
That's the way it is in life sometimes too, you see a storm coming and it looks
 awesome and sometimes scary! But when you look back on it you see
 how God brought you through it and you are a stronger person
 (in Him) because of it!



Thanks for stopping by!

Posted On.

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures......especially that first one. Great thought and analogy about the back of the storm. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clouds, too! Just a few days ago the sun was peeking through the storm clouds. It was a site of glory! Heaven on earth! Love that you are capturing the clouds through your lens! I love capturing gifts with my camera. Shared some of them on my blog today. www.jenniferjacksonlinck.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I was just thinking to myself last weekend that I really need to take more time to stop and just watch the clouds. I used to admire them so much as a kid and now forget to take the time. God is so amazing and I need to take the time to appreciate His creation!

    God bless,
    Amy @ http://livinglifetruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful photos. I do always admire looking up and staring at the clouds to see what images they have formed. Thank you for sharing with Three Word Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos! I love watching the clouds and all the colors from all times of day. Winnie the Pooh references are always relevant - and if it were - Wishing you a Happy Windsday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL That's so funny! I still can't believe I wrote that! :) <3

      Delete
  7. Wow, that is awesome! Lovely to meet you over at Jen's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clouds are such great reminders that our feelings only last a short time when compared to the eternal...

    Thanks for sharing with Salt & Light

    Marissa
    http://raysofgraceandjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photographs and inspirational text - thanks for sharing at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~