Friday, April 25, 2014

Verse of The Week, 2nd Samuel 22:2-8 &17-18



 Well, this week it's more like a group of verse's! Sorry but I just couldn't keep it to one :)

This is a great passage that I found this morning during my Bible study The whole chapter is awesome but I didn't think I should post the whole thing! (it is REALLY long!)

     2)And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; 
 3) The God of my rock; in Him will I trust: he is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou savest me from violence.  
 4) I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

5)When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;
 6) The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
7)In my distress I called upon the Lord and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice our of his     temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
8)Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.

17) He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters;
18) He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

                                                       2nd Samuel 22:2-8 &17-18

                                       I hope you all will go and read the rest of the chapter!

Thanks for visiting!

Posted On.

 

14 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures and words:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and wonderful scripture.........thank you for posting this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong and beautiful words in this text: rock, fortress, deliverer, shield, horn of salvation, high tower, refuge.
    I am your neighbor at Unite.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful verse, lovely accompanying photos.
    Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/at-keyboard.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for hosting the party! <3

      Delete
  5. Beautiful verses! And I love the storm photo! My family and I always like to go outside and watch the storms; it's neat to see the fronts move in. A few years ago we actually saw a tornado, but thankfully it did minimal damage (it did blow down a neighbor's shed, but no one was hurt). Looking forward to the storms this summer, but praying everyone will stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do too. Wow! Thankfully I've never seen a tornado (I don't want to!) Praying for the same! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  6. My dear friend, thank you so much for pairing God's precious Word with such wonderful photos. Your post caused me to pause and reflect upon the words that you shared. Thank you so much for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful reminder. Thank you for sharing! Remember to link-up again tomorrow for another Tuesday Talk!
    Sarah (co-host)
    www.sarahefrazer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will be back tomorrow! (Tuesday Talk is one of my biggest views!) Thanks for hosting! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~