Sunday, April 27, 2014

Cheesy Tortilla Triangles


This last week we had one of our "fall back on" meals, consisting of Redbud Chef Salad and Cheesy Tortilla Triangles.
  As usual we made it a group effort with Mom (here are her blogs Gentle Joy Homemaker and Gentle joy Photography ) making the salad and I did the Cheesy Tortilla's and sibling helped with setting the table and cleanup.
Tortillas

Tortillas with butter

I used finely shredded cheddar cheese  


Cheesy Tortilla Triangles*

5 Tortillas

1 stick of butter

1/2 bag orange cheese

1/2 bag white cheese

2 cookie sheets

* These are the measurements I used for our family. 

Instructions

  Butter the tortillas and place on cookie sheets, put on orange and white cheese (or whatever kind you like) and place oven on broil.
 Watch carefully the first time to find the right length of time
 And there it is!


Ready to go in the oven


You can also put pepperoni or sausage or
 whatever sounds good! 


All done..........

And ready to eat! :)

It's a simple and easy food to make, but it tastes so good! :)

By the way don't forget to visit my Moms blog for the other recipe !

Thanks for stopping By!

Posted On

15 comments:

  1. These look great and so easy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pinned this so I can try to make these. They look yummy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look yummy. I just found some gluten free tortillas recently (I've missed them) so now I can try these out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look yummy! I have never tried to make them in the oven like that. I am going to be making these soon because I have a huge selection of tortillas in the freezer to use up! Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, making them in the oven tastes SO GOOD! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  5. These would go perfect with your potato soup! Thanks for linking up to Creative K Kid's Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party. I've pinned your post to the Tasty Tuesday's Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect with that beautiful salad! Thanks for sharing this easy recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was a really good salad ;D Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  7. What an easy and tasy recipe! Stopping by from Fridays Blog Booster Party. Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~