Friday, July 11, 2014

All Things Purple!

Hi everyone! 
I had the idea to go through
 all of my pictures and look for post ideas!
And this is one of the ones I came up with!
(I also realized that I don't have a lot of  purple pictures! lol!)
Okay....Here are the pictures!



Purple Fan Flowers


A Crocus from this spring


Chandelier decor from my sister's Birthday


One of my sister's Birthday presents


A wildflower 


A flower from our backyard 


The center of a purple Iris 


Another flower from our backyard :)


The center of a flower, (but I can't tell what it is! lol)


Celosia, again from the backyard


More of the spring Crocus!

Thanks for stopping by!

Posted On.

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE this - so many purples... such fun and colorful pictures..... so fun to look through this. Thank you for sharing them with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Julia! You can never go wrong with purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple is my favorite color! Especially, the pale hues of lavender and orchid. So soothing and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your lovely photos. You do a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like purple too, although blue is my favorite! :) Thanks for the great comment! <3

      Delete
  4. AnonymousJuly 16, 2014

    What fun! God's beauty is everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks! It sure was a fun post to do! <3

      Delete
  6. Your pictures are lovely. You should widen your blog and make your photos bigger. Why waste all that space on border when we could see your fab pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks so much, and thanks for the advice! As you can see I've widened the pic space! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~