Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Crazy Nails!



A couple of weeks ago we had a family over for lunch after church on Sunday (we had so much fun that they also stayed for supper! ;)

  Just for fun we decided to do nails, and after I did one of the girl's nails (she wanted alternating hot pink and brown) I decided to let each of the girls pick a color of polish for my nails (they have two girls in there family and then my sister.) This is what they came up with!


This wouldn't have been my first choice, but it was fun! 

Hope you all are having a great day!

Linking Up On.

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 30, 2014

    I raised two sons so there were not a lot of crazy nails in my life. How fun for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the oldest girl of four boys and a two girls There are 7 years between me and my sister! But I always had TONS of girly things! Thanks so much for posting such a great comment! <3

      Delete
  2. Super cute! Speaking of crazy nails, I think I'll be painting mine blue this evening. :)
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Blue, that's one color I've not been daring enough to use (although I LOVE blue!) Thanks! <3

      Delete
  3. Very cute! When I paint my nails I like to paint one nail a different color. Makes it different. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~