Friday, October 17, 2014

Dew on Fall Leaves................


These pictures are actually from 2010 and I took them on my little point and shoot camera.........



It took me a LONG time to get them, but it was a perfect day for photography!


 (the sun was at just the right angle and there wasn't any breeze) 


there had been a heavy dew the night before and the leaves that were on the ground had nice big water droplets on them! 


I had just figured out how to use the Macro on my camera..........


So I took TONS of pictures!


Of leaves..................


And more leaves..............


And more leaves. :)




Do you like using Macro? What do you take pictures of?


________________________

Thanks so much for stopping by............I hope to see you again soon! 

~Wholesome Joy~

__________________________

Linking Up On.





12 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rain drops caused me to be thirsty! Loved your photos. Thank you for sharing your awesome post with us here at “Tell Me a Story.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures.... I love the magnification effect of the drops... and the reflection of light. Thank you for a very interesting post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It was a lot of fun taking them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful, the dew looks like jewels! Thank for sharing on the Art of Home-Making Mondays. Your photography certainly is a lovely art :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~