Monday, October 13, 2014

The Night After The Eclipse...............


Hi Everyone!
So first off I want to say that I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted,
it's been a long couple of weeks.
------------------------------------------------
I was so sad that I didn't get to see the Eclipse Wednesday EARLY in the morning :( 
well..............That's only half true............I was REALLY sad I missed it,
 but...............I wasn't sad about the sleep I got! :)


Well, the next night one of my brothers came in and said that the moon was really big 
and pretty and that I should go out and get some pictures.


These are the ones I got!


I am still trying to figure out the night settings so these weren't 
exactly what I wanted. But there were still some pretty ones......


I hope you enjoy them!



On the above picture I had it on manual and
 turned up the light exposure...........  


Did you get any pictures of the eclipse? If you did please leave me a link to your post,
 I would LOVE to see them!
 Thanks for stopping by!

~Wholesome Joy~


------------------------------------------

Linking Up On....


6 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some pretty pictures! Sadly, I wasn't able to see the eclipse either because it was too cloudy out. :-( Have a great day!
    ~Katie @liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really nice that the moon was so pretty the next night too! I hope you are having a great week! <3

      Delete
  2. Your photos are so amazing and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your awesome post with us here at “Tell Me a Story.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  3. Very nice pictures..... I really like the one with the clouds over part of the moon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~