Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Gentle Joy Homemaker: Is It Really Just Innocent Fun?







Gentle Joy Homemaker: Is It Really Just Innocent Fun?: For the past few weeks, I have felt the Lord pushing me....  pushing me to write a post about a difficult subject. I have put it off since I...



-----------------------------------------



This is a wonderful post by Gentle Joy that talks about halloween and why we don't celebrate it (by the way, I wholeheartedly agree with EVERTHING in the post!)



I hope you will take the time to read it!



P.S. The above picture is from Gentle Joy's Blog and I used it with her permission. :)



-------------------------------------------------------------------

Linking Up On..............




2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate this post too! Thank you for sharing it on your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad Mom said I could!!!! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~