Friday, October 3, 2014

I Got My First DSLR Camera!!


 I bought my first DSLR camera a few weeks ago!!!!!!!! Up until now I've been using a Canon Point & Shoot. But one of my brothers gave me some money for my Birthday last month to help with the cost of an upgrade! So  we got on Ebay and found one!


Here are pictures of it!


It is a Canon Rebel XS!


--------------------------------

and the two lens'

-----------------------------------


The first one is a 18-55 mm IS



-----------------------------------------------------------


The second one is a 55-250 mm IS


---------------------------------------------------

I'm loving it! But I did keep my little camera too. (it fits in my purse so I can carry it easily!)

Here are the pictures of my little camera!


It is a Canon Powershot SD750 7.1 MP


I LOVE BOTH OF MY CAMERA'S
-------------------------------------------------------
There are four post that I've done so far with my new camera, here they are!


---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for stopping by! <3

~Wholesome Joy~

---------------------------------------------

Linking Up On....





12 comments:

  1. Ohh lucky you! That is a beautiful camera!
    Please do post pictures you've taken with that on your blog!:)
    June♥
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm REALLY having fun! <3 <3 <3!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats! 2 Lenses??!?!! That's awesome..I have my eyes on a sweet second lens myself..it's definitely on my Christmas list...have fun with your new camera :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that looks so fun! Imagine the adventures you will have with this new camera! :) Thank you for sharing on the Art of Home-Making Mondays this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for hosting the party!

      Delete
  4. Nice camera! What a blessing... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when I bought my first DSLR. I was beside myself with JOY. It was fun learning how to work it and learning how to go manual on it as well. This past Spring I bought a better DSLR and have enjoyed learning all its features as well. I know you will have fun with your new camera. Great brand choice I have to say. I love Canon cameras. Glad to have you share at Monday's Musings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I'm LOVING IT!!!! Thanks for stopping by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad for you... what fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~