Monday, November 10, 2014

10% of EVERYTHING? (Are We Cheating GOD?)


Two Sundays ago our Pastor spoke on Malachi 3:6-12
It's about tithing................Which is a subject that most pastors don't like to talk about.


His Sermon got me thinking about the tenth. you probably tithe 10% of the money you earn.
But do we go any further than that?


How about 10% of our time? 

What if we gave God 10% of EVERYTHING?

We might not think that's so much but if we think about it, it would be.....


10% of ALL phone time.....



10% of all money (you were already figuring that one weren't you?)
How about 10% of the entertainment we buy with our money? (Ouch!)


What if we spent 10% of every day in God's word?


10% of all fun time?



10% of all computer time


10% of all sleep (if God awakens you to pray)

-------------------------

Are We Cheating GOD?

-------------------------

How are we going to give God 10% today?


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you"ll come back soon! 

   ~Wholesome Joy~

---------------------------------------------

Linking Up On........

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking of this the other day. What a great witness!
    I wondered out of 1440 minutes per day how many I gave to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~