Saturday, November 1, 2014

One Foggy Fall Morning............



Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago, there was a really foggy morning last week and Mom and I couldn't resist going on a photo shoot! :) 



We went to a park and drove through a few times........




The fog was thicker in some places than others...........


This was a back country road that we drove down.....



I don't know about you, but I LOVE the road disappearing into the fog! 


Birds over the lake...........


There is a deer in the right side of this picture (if you look REALLY close)








This was at the end of the fog, and there were some AWESOME rays! 

-------------------------
I hope you all come back soon!
-------------------------

~Wholesome Joy~



----------------------------------------------------
\
Linking Up On.....





14 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures.... and it was an enjoyable time together too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty!!I was going to list which ones I like the most, but then I realized that it was pretty much all of them. Lol! Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much =! Your comment was very encouraging! <3

      Delete
  3. Oh, these pictures are beautiful! My favorites are #11, #13 and #15 - these are gorgeous and should be made into posters! Thanks for the eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.....Thank you so much for your lovely comment! <3

      Delete
  4. I love pics of the fog! Thanks for sharing at the Homestead Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you stopped by! <3

      Delete
  5. Just beautiful photos, thank you for sharing your amazing talent and taking the time to take the photos. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are awesome! My favorite is the third from the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was just on your site this morning (I love the dew and sun pictures!) <3

      Delete
  7. Wow, they are all so beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much! I'm so glad you stopped by! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~