Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Did You Vote Today?


Today is Election day!

I know there are a lot of people out there that don't think it matters if you vote or not........They think that their vote doesn't count........Are you one of these? 

I Voted Today

I believe that it is our duty as American citizens to vote...........The way I see it, how many countries out there let the common people have a say in the making of laws? The electing of officials? 

You think your vote doesn't count........But what if it's the one that turns the tide? What if your vote is the one that counts? 

Did You Know?

That there have been times that very important elections have been won by just one vote!

I Hope You Voted Today! 

------------------------------------------

~Wholesome Joy~

----------------------------

Linking Up On..........


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I nominated you for an award over at my blog Lilies of Grace. ;-) Here's the link so you can check it out: http://liliesofgrace.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-blogger-recognition-award.html
    Have a great day!
    Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the nomination....I'm sorry I wasn't able to complete it :( <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~