Thursday, March 5, 2015

How To Add The GFC Followers Gadget To Your Blog... (Blogging Series Part 1)


First off I want to say that this is post #100 on this blog!!! Yay! :)

----------------------------------

In this post I'm going to show you how to add the Followers Gadget 
(Google Friends Connect) to your blog!


Go to your blog dashboard and click on the tab that says Layout (As seen above)


On the Layout page click on Add a Gadget (as seen above)


Go to More Gadgets (as seen above)


Scroll to the bottom of the page above...



The above Gadget should be the last one on the page.....


It should look like the above photo after you add it to your blog....

AND THAT'S IT! :)

P.S. Click on the pictures if you need to see a bigger version.

I hope it works for you!

~Wholesome Joy~

-------------------------

Linking up on....



14 comments:

  1. Thanks. I have this one but am always looking out to make sure I did it right..and I have! Thanks. Blogger can be rather a complicated with all the gadgets. Thanks for helping us!
    Cheri
    www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I know that most people know how to do this but I thought it would be good to help the people that are just starting or aren't technical! :) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  2. Good job on this.... people like me will REALLY appreciate it.... I'm glad you can just do it for me though! :) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful directions! Thank you for helping out fellow bloggers :) And thank you for sharing with ROI. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  4. What a nifty and easy to understand tutorial! Thank you for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! I'm glad you think it's easy to understand! <3

      Delete
  5. I've been thinking about adding this one to ours...great timing! Thanks for sharing this with us on Tuesday Talk! -Jess
    Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it helpful! Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  6. Great tute! A lot of people starting out need this. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope it helped someone! Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~