Sunday, March 22, 2015

Blogging Series Part 2 (Embedding Your Comment Box.)


One thing that I think is VERY important to a blog is a easy to use comment box!
I know many times I go to comment on a blog and you have to click to another page or something and it just feels like to much work. :)
  


1. Go to your blog settings, click on Posts & Comments.


Go to where it says Comments, beside comment location is a drop box. Click on it and select Embedded.


Your comment box should look like the above picture....It's SO much 
easier for your viewers to use! 
I hope you found this tutorial helpful!

---------------------------

~Wholesome Joy~

----------------------

Linking Up On.....



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tutorial, my dear :) Thanks for sharing and helping others. Also, thank you for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely computer-illiterate but your tutorials are very easy to understand! Thank you for sharing this on the Art of Home-Making Mondays Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...I'm so glad! Thank you for stopping by! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~