Monday, March 2, 2015

Hairstyles for Fun Spiral Curls!


Here are some of the hairstyles that I do with the Fun Spiral Curls! 
(I did these pictures from all four days I had the curls)


Day #1
I just took all of the rollers out and then used bobby pins to pull it up 
into a loose kind of  bun 





End of Day 1


Day #2 
Slept with a scarf over them and then in the morning took the curls down 
and rolled the slightly on the sides (pinning them again)


Day #3
Took them all down and ran my fingers through them (When I first came 
down in the morning I had my hair like this and my Dad and Brothers
 all laughed at me! :P)


So I pulled it back in a ponytail and that looked much better (although they still thought it looked funny..........but hey, their guys! :)


Sorry there are no pictures of day #4
(well the title picture is of day four but you can't really see them well)
Day #4 
I brushed them all out with a hairbrush (This was my favorite day of it, 
all of the curls where big and soft!)

---------------------------------------------------

Happy Monday and have a great day! 

-------------------------------------

~Wholesome Joy~

------------------------

Linking Up On...

10 comments:

  1. These look nice.... feminine and a nice change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty! Curls are always a lovely way to go and I agree, they look so soft and feminine :) Thanks for sharing at Roses of Inspiration. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I LOVE curls (as you've probably noticed :) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  3. Your hair is beautiful! Love the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and so feminine! I love all the styles! Thank you for sharing this on the Art of Home-Making Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  5. How do you keep those curls looking so sleek?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just the way the come out of the rollers, They stay that way almost the whole time! :)

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~