Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Walk in the Park........


A few weeks ago are area had a day that was about 75 and sunny! We decided to take advantage of that and go to the park. Only...Everyone else had that same idea :( The park was packed but even with all of the people there were still plenty of photo opportunities!  

(Above) This was one of the long grasses that grow at the side of the lake in this park.



A park bench......


Weeds by a stream.....


More of the grasses from the top picture......


Bolts on one of the walking bridges....


A little waterfall in the stream where the weeds in the other picture were....


One of my brothers (let me rephrase that) ALL of my brothers that were there were throwing rocks into the stream. :) I was able to get this picture of one of them!

--------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed our little nature walk! :)

-----------------------------------------

~Wholesome Joy~

----------------------------------

Linking Up On.......


14 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your beautiful photo's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Thanks so much! :) That made my day! <3

      Delete
  2. Very pretty pictures! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your images have taken my breath away - I love the first one! :) Thank you for sharing this beauty with Roses of Inspiration. May you have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw....Thanks! :) The first one is my favorite too! <3

      Delete
  4. I did enjoy my nature walk! I think my favorite is the weeds! It is amazing how something we don't want in our yard can be beautiful if we just take the time to appreciate it (like you did with your lens)! Thank you for sharing your talent with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...Thanks! :) I'm so glad you liked it! <3

      Delete
  5. Very nice photography. You have a good eye for detail. My favorites are the top one and the last two. Good job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the top one too! (I like them all really) :) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  6. I especially love the pictures of the grass! Thank goodness it's almost Spring!!!! Thanks for linking up with us for Tuesday Talk! -Jess
    Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's one of my favorites too! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~