Monday, June 29, 2015

Church Picnic and Garage Sale...My Week! :)


Hi Everyone!
I hope you are having a great week so far! 
We had our church picnic yesterday and it was a blast! AWESOME!!!!! 

But that combined with the fact that we are starting our Garage Sale TOMORROW means that sadly I will be absent this week :( 

(Above)
A dragonfly I was able to get a picture of at the playground yesterday :) 


Cattails at the park!



And closeups of the Cattails! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all have a lovely Fourth of July!

~~~~~~

~Wholesome Joy~

Linking Up On...

2 comments:

  1. May God bless your garage sale, and may He allow you to sell everything. It is always so frustrating to have to bring things back in that don't sell! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cheryl! It went really well! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~