Monday, June 15, 2015

Signs of the Country! :)


Hi Everyone! 
Here is a post I've been meaning to write ever since we got home from our trip over Memorial day weekend! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were on our way to see family that lives a few hours away and I started reading the road signs............If you've ever driven in the country you know that there are some pretty cool signs! (+ the whimsical, weird and strange ones! :) and also the ones that make you laugh!)  
So.....here are a bunch of the signs I saw! Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. Sorry some of the pictures are blurry, it's kind-of hard to take clear pictures when driving down the highway! :) 


Most of my favorite ones are the biggest ones....(The two pictures above are a couple of my favorites!)


Rhino road....


Crawley Drive


Buffalo Linn Creek Road


I LOVE THIS ONE! 

~~~~~~~~
Tangled Trail
~~~~~~


Charger


Seaton


Colvert Drive


Carnahan Road


LOVE THIS ONE TOO! 

Steadfast Lane


Chapel Bluff Road


Rough Road :)


Empire Lane


Sorry but I couldn't resist another pic of Rough Road! :D 


Horse & Buggies on the road sign! <3


Pavilion Circle 


Woodall Drive


Mill School Road


This one is my FAVORITE! 

~~~~~~~~~
Lain Lane!
~~~~~~~



Oak Springs Drive


Schoolhouse Ave.


How would you like to live in a town called Racket! :)


Rocky Top Acres again! :D


Lickingteller Ave.


Muddy River Road! :)


Racket Ave......You want to guess what town that was in? lol  :)


Sun Hill Road


Tightwad City Limit...........Population 69

~~~~~~~

I hope you all have enjoyed the signs of the country! 

~Wholesome Joy~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Linking Up On.....

10 comments:

  1. Nice to find someone who likes and reads country signs, I find them so amusing, Thanks for sharing,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! Yes, they are amusing! :) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  2. Oh, what a fun and delightful post, my dear :) There are so many fascinating road names, aren't there? Thanks for joining Roses of Inspiration this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there are! Thanks for stopping by and for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  3. How interesting! You did a great job on the photos...even if you were moving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you have nice looking signs.... the ones in Australia don't look so nice or photogenic, though I did almost take a photo of one the other day.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~