Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fresh Hair Soft Wispy UpDo....


Well here is another hairstyle post! =D Can you tell I LOVE doing things with my hair! =P


With this hairstyle I start with my hair wet from the shower and let it air dry until it's almost all the way dry. (It's good to have slightly damp hair for this style)  


I bubble it slightly in the front and bobby pin it....


Then I pull up a strands of hair and pin them all around so its like a ponytail on the very top of my head.


Then I curl it around the top of my head and pin it under the edge so they won't show.....


Then to make it look wispy,After it sets for a while I run my hands gently down the sides of my hair (NOT the top of course! lol. Been there, done that.....NOT good!=)


It's a great casual style that stays all day and I LOVE it! =D 


I hope Y'all enjoyed this post and found it helpful! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Wholesome Joy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linking Up On.......

19 comments:

  1. Very cute hairdo, Joy! My hair is below my waist so I love this type of updo. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wow! My hair is only midway down my back.. (I have been able to sit on it in the past but its been a long time) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  2. Hmm, I'll try to see if this might work on my very thick head of hair. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice hairstyle... and it looks great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful and feminine hairstyle, my dear. Thank you so much for sharing with Roses of Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  6. Very cute and looks easy to do. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from the Wise Woman Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thank you so much for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  7. How beautiful and feminine! Thank you for sharing this week on the Art of Home-Making Mondays Joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Awesome! =D Thanks for stopping by and for voting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so cute! I'm terrible at hair stuff and need all the ideas I can get. Thanks for linking up at MeetUp Monday, and hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! I can never get my hair to do anything...you should come fix mine too!

    Thanks for linking up with Green Thumb Thursday! We'd love to have you back again this week!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I always seem to do much better on my own hair then anyone else ;) Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~