Friday, April 17, 2015

Polycarp Movie Review By Gentle Joy! :)



Check out this awesome movie review post by Gentle Joy! :)


Gentle Joy Photography: Polycarp-Movie Review (Trailer included): Recently, I was at a screening of the new 2015 movie, Polycarp, by Henline Productions. Before I went, I knew that Polycarp had been a real...

Linking Up On....
Modest Monday  The Art of Homemaking Monday  Making Your Home Sing Monday
Wise Woman Do Tell Tuesday  Roses of Inspiration  Tuesday Talk  Homestead Blog Hop
The Homemaking Party  Work In Progress Wednesday  A Little R & R Wednesday
The Homeacre Hop  Thrifty Thursday  Green Thumb Thursday  Pincrazy Thursday
Home Sweet Home  City of Links  Blog Booster Party  Traffic Jam Weekend  Saturday Soiree
TGI Saturdays




6 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a good movie! I keep hoping there will be a screening near me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You can request a showing for your church, here at http://www.polycarpmovie.com/ there is an entry form on the main page. I hope you get a chance to see it! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  2. I had already pinned this from Gentle Joy. I can not wait to see it!!! Thank you for further spreading the word on quality movies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! It was a REALLY good movie! (One of my good friends was in it) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  3. I have never heard of this movie...thanks for the heads up!

    Thanks for linking up with Green Thumb Thursday! We'd love to have you link up again this week!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's REALLY GOOD! I just got the notice that it's coming out on DVD/Blueray soon! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~