Friday, April 10, 2015

My Vintage Easter Outfit (Part 2)


You can read part 1 here in My Beautiful Vintage Easter Outfit (Part 1)



I LOVE THIS HAT!!! I'm a big fan of Vintage clothing 
(Let me rephrase that, Certain kinds of Vintage clothing! :)
And while I've had several winter vintage hats this is the first on I've had the would
 work for spring and summer! 


I found it a a church sale last year for a great deal (Along with a few winter hats) 
and just couldn't pass it up! :D


It's kind of looks like a sailor hat from some angles...... 


I did my hair in a low side bun  because of the netting on the side.......


I really enjoyed REALLY dressing up for once! :)


I LOVE the 40s - 50s look of the hat! 


I used a large Bobby Pin to hold the hat in the middle of the top and a couple of 
small ones on the sides.


Did you dress up for Easter? 

-----------------------------------

~Wholesome Joy~

-----------------------------

Linking Up On.....

26 comments:

  1. Was checking out part 1 when I saw part 2! Love the hat, it is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice hat. I used to wear one every Sunday and to every special occasion. I kind of miss them but then I don't really want to go back to buying/making hats.
    Kathleen
    Fridays Blog Booster Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I used to think that I was born in the wrong time in history! (With the way I love to dress up so much!) <3

      Delete
  3. I love the way you dress in such beautifully feminine and modest ways.... you looked beautiful in this outfit, but I love the inner beauty I see in you even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your outfit, and the hat is eloquent and beautiful! Thanks for sharing it.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for featuring and hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  5. I can see why you couldn't pass up the pretty hat :) It's so elegant and feminine and it looks extra lovely on you. Thank you so much for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs to you, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a big fan of vintage hats, too. Yours is absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the vintage hats! I wish we wore hats now a days. Thanks for linking up and sharing with us at Funtastic Friday. I hope you can make it again this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! (obviously!:) Thanks! I plan to! <3

      Delete
  8. Love the hat! :) So pretty and it works so well with the rest of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought so too! :D Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  9. Love the vintage hat! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hat really is nice! I love your hair too. :) It's so much fun getting all dolled up. Thanks again for linking up with Idea Box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty, truly. I appreciate you sharing your creativity with TGI Saturdays. Hope to see you this weekend. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your hat! Thank you for joining HSH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks so much for hosting! <3

      Delete
  13. AnonymousJune 11, 2015

    OHHH this is a fabulous hat ! What is the name of the maker ? ( if it still has it's tag ) I would like to find one like it . Hats are an all time favorite of mine :)
    Thanks for linking this great Post to Wearing with Wisdom party on KingMakerBlog.com.
    Hope to see you again next Wednesday.
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! There isn't any tag :( Thanks for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~