Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Ladybug

Last year in summer I was outside taking pictures and I came across this ladybug on a tree, it was a great time to be taking picture (the lighting was really good!) And the ladybug was in just the right spot! So here are the pictures!

It was trying to get from the handle of a shovel to the tree. 











By the way. A ladybug is almost the only bug that I will get that close to (I think the only other ones would be dragonflies and Butterflies :) lol
Thanks for stopping by!

Posted On.



10 comments:

  1. It's funny how just a little ladybug can be so interesting... you did a great job of following him(her?) around and I love the contrast the color of the ladybug makes with the tree bark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when there are many ladybugs crawling and flying around! I like to call it a ladybug blessing. As an artist I've thought of making a painting of many ladybugs on a white background and then affixing it the ceiling of a room, maybe in a corner and calling it, " A Ladybug Blessing".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be cool! :) Thank you for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  3. Lady birds are cute little bugs - lovely photos.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are! :) Thank you for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  4. Lady bugs are so fascinating to me :) You have shared some wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady bugs are amazing. Funny though, my 25 year old daughter is afraid of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! (I'm kind-of afraid of them too! :) Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~