Monday, September 22, 2014

A Pizza Science Experiment!


In our house all of us kids that are home during the day have assigned days to make lunch. Well on my day (since we had just started school) I decided to do something different!

      We have a meal that we love, it's called Tortilla Pizza's. And I decided we would make those and that I would let them choose there own ingredients (we don't normally do this) so here's what they chose!

                                                                           Brother #3 
                                                              He is the most adventurous!
                                 (he has also been known to put Mustard on brownies :( lol ) 



He had.
1. Pizza sauce
2. BBQ sauce
3. Mustard 
4. Pickles
5. Cheese
6. pepperoni

------------------------------

Brother #4
He LOVES veggies


He had.

1. Peas
2. Carrots
3. Pizza sauce
4. Cheese 
5. Pepperoni

-------------------------------- 


Sister #1
She is not nearly as adventurous as the guys!


She had.

1. BBQ sauce
2. Cheese
3. Pepperoni
-------------------------------------

Now to the normal pizza's!

-------------------------------

Mom


She had.

1. Chicken
2. Cheese

-----------------------------------

Me


I had.

1. Cheese
2. Pepperoni

-----------------------------------------------------------


Here is the finished "strange ones"
I hope you all enjoyed the Science experiment!
See Y'all next time!

~Wholesome Joy~ 

Linking Up On.

7 comments:

  1. We eat a lot of pizza here, but rarely on tortillas. That is a great idea though! We aren't too adventurous either, mainly going with cheese/onions/peppers/garlic - for some reason my kids are anti pepperoni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm one of the less adventurous ones! I love tortilla pizza's (you should try them there REALLY good! <3

      Delete
  2. Mmmm--pizza tortillas sound reaaaaaaaaally good. I might have to try those :)

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They are one of our favorites! :) <3

      Delete
  3. I'm sure your kids loved this! So fun. Thx for linking it up at the Thoughtful Spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, those were actually my siblings! :) Thank you so much for hosting the linkup! <3

      Delete
  4. My kids love doing this as well. Great job.

    Blessings,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~