Monday, September 8, 2014

Enchilada Dinner.........The Random Food #6


This was my Birthday Dinner from 2012!
 (I always have the same thing.....It's just Soooo good and it is my favorite! lol)

Enchilada dinner consists of 
1. mexican rice and refried bean enchilada's (with Olives!)
2. Mexican rice (side dish)
3. Beans and cheese (side dish)
4. Pea's 


I have this every year but this year one of my brothers had it also! 

I hope you had a great weekend!

~Wholesome Joy~

Linking Up On...........

3 comments:

  1. Those look good! Enchiladas are yummy. :-)
    ~Katie@liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! But I personally think that the beans and rice ones are the best! <3

      Delete

Hi Everyone! I am so glad your commenting today! I allow anonymous comments if you leave a name in the comment. Also any comments with profanity or anything I deem inappropriate will be deleted. Thanks so much for commenting!

~Wholesome Joy~